I love running races for a few reasons.
1. I get to test my running skills. Racing makes you dig a little deeper and push a little harder.
2. I get to run in the middle of the road. Let’s face it, no one really likes running on sidewalks.
3. Crossing a finish line. I don’t care if it is a marathon or a 5k. The finish line is always sweet.
4. The bling. Yup, I like collecting medals.
5. The post race party. When a race has a post-race party it is perfect! There is nothing like a post-race beer with running buddies.